Updated Plan - June 2017
Date: July 2017 | Source: HopCroft Forum & Changing Cities | Document Link (5 MB)
Following on from the Draft Plan consultation, we have updated the Neighbourhood Plan. A revised version can be found following the link here, along with a tracked change version to help you see where the changes have been made. Accompanying the updated Plan, is a draft Consultation Statement, which lists the outcomes of past engagement events as well as details the comments made on the Draft Plan (by both statutory consultees and residents) and how these have been addressed. A summary of the key changes can be found by following the link here. Please visit the online survey to tell us if you are happy with all the key changes. To comment further on Policy BE3, please see the below document outlining the proposed new 'Areas of Special Local Character' and then visit the Stickyworld Portal to give us your feedback.
Areas of Special Local Character
Date: March 2018 | Source: Local Residents | Document Link (8mb)
This constitutes the final document outlining the Areas of Special Local Character, as agreed by the HopCroft Steering Group.
Date: October 2016 | Source: London Borough of Lewisham |
London Borough of Lewisham undertook an assessment to determine whether:
- A full Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) is required in accordance with European Directive 2001/42/EC and the Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations (2004). This is called a screening assessment. The need for Strategic Environmental Assessments is set out in the EU Directive 2001/42/EC (commonly referred to as the SEA Directive) and transposed into English Law by the Environmental Assessment of Plans and Programmes Regulations 2004 (commonly referred to as the SEA Regulations). Under the Directive, Neighbourhood Development Plans may require SEA but this will depend on the content of each Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP).
- A full Habitat Regulations Assessment is required in accordance with Article 6(3) and (4) of the European Communities (1992) Council Directive 92/43/EEC on the Conservation of Natural Habitats and of Wild Fauna and Flora (known as the ‘Habitats Directive’). The Habitats Directive established a Europe-wide network of sites known as Natura 2000, which provides for the protection of sites that are of exceptional importance for rare, endangered or vulnerable natural habitats and species within the European Union. The Habitats Directive was implemented in the UK through the Conservation (Natural
Habitats, &c.) Regulations 1994 with all further amendments subsequently consolidated within the Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations (2010).
The outcome of the screenings can be read in the reports: Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report and Habitats Regulation Assessment Screening Report
HopCroft DRAFT Neighbourhood Plan - Issued For Consultation
Date: October 2016 | Source: HopCroft Forum & Changing Cities / Urban Silence
The Draft neighbourhood plan launched on 15th October 2016. The draft neighbourhood plan consists of a number of documents:
- Background evidence documents - found below on this publications page
- The (draft) Neighbourhood Plan Development Plan (7.4MB)
- The (draft) Neighbourhood Design Guide (6.4MB)
Please note. All documents are currently in draft form, and constitute the proposed content for our final Neighbourhood Plan. We've based the content of this draft plan on the evidence gathered and what you have told us at past engagement events summarised here. If you think there are still gaps, or room for improvement, please let us know.
HopCroft Forum Governance Arrangements
Date: November 2018 | Source: HopCroft Forum
The Governance Arrangements further elaborates on the Forum's procedures for decision making. It outlines the roles and responsibilities, role appointments and criteria to ensure open and transparent decisions and approvals are reached.
Evidence Base - Background Context | Location - History - Policy
Date: October 2015 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report outlines the background context of the neighbourhood area to help inform the vision and strategy of the neighbourhood plan.
Evidence Base - Environment | Air Quality - Noise Pollution - Green Infrastructure - Energy Consumption - Flood Risk
Date: September 2015 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report outlines the environmental context of the neighbourhood area to help inform the vision and strategy of the neighbourhood plan.
Evidence Base - People | Demographics - Socio-Economic - Health and Wellbeing - Education - Access to Services - Deprivation
Date: September 2015 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report outlines the socio-economic analysis of the neighbourhood.
List of Identified Assets of Community Value - PRELIMINARY FOR DISCUSSION
Date: July 2015 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report lists all the assets of community value currently known the the forum. There may be others out there, so please do let us know where they are.
Proposal for Conservation Area in parts of Honor Oak
Date: 2013 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report details a short study investigating the potential of certain streets in the Honor Oak Park area to be preserved for their architectural merit.
Area Profile Report
Date: June 2015 | Source: Planning Aid Technical Support
This report was compiled by Planning Aid volunteers on behalf of the Forum, as part of the technical support consultancy awarded to the Forum in 2014 round of funding. It shows key statistics pertinent to the area.
Draft Vision Workshop Outputs
Date: July 2015 | Source: Planning Aid Technical Support
This report summarises the outcomes of the vision workshop that took place on the 6th June 2015. It was compiled by Planning Aid, who assisted the Forum as part of the Technical Support consultancy offered to the Forum.
Site Assessment Report
Date: August 2015 | Source: AECOM Technical Support
This report was compiled by AECOM as part of the technical support 2015 round, offered to the Forum. It explores and assesses a number of potential sites for future development opportunity in the area.
Collective Response to the Brockley Corridor Streetscape Proposals
Date: June 2015 | Source: HopCroft Forum
This report summarises the Forum's response to the Lewisham's consultation on the Brockley Corridor streetscape proposals.